Egypt – StayWell Holdings announced the launch of a new hotel brand, Park Proxi, a unique hotel offering that has flexibility and hoteliers at heart.
Park Proxi will allow hotel owners to co-create and customize the hotel they desire, deliberately minimizing the branding obligations that typically come with hotel design, a statement said.
This approach creates space for true collaboration, and from the style of the rooms, to the flex zones, to the hotel logo, to a choice of seven signature colors, Park Proxi offers owners the opportunity to develop a hotel that matches not only their personal tastes, but also their cultural preferences. .
Designed to create a true local hotel experience, the Park Proxi model encourages collaboration with hoteliers to get the best from each location. Based on the premise that no one knows a neighborhood like a local, hotel brand Park Proxi aims to partner with local businesses to create a true neighborhood network that becomes accessible to guests through partnerships and referrals. Integration into its neighborhood will be a fundamental value of the brand, as will the expansion of shops around each hotel.
The first country in the world to sign a Park Proxi hotel is Egypt, with the Park Proxi EL Hayat Sharm hotel officially signed on June 10. , three swimming pools and an amphitheater. Known for its sheltered beaches, clear waters, and coral reefs, the Sharm EL Sheikh location features rooms that overlook the Red Sea.
Simon Wan, Chairman of StayWell Holdings, said he was thrilled to see the new brand come to life across the country and around the world. “Our mission with the rollout of Park Proxi is to help hoteliers create their ideal hotel for their location, leveraging their local knowledge and ensuring that the property offers each guest the best of each neighborhood. Park Proxi will become a global village of unique hotels linked by a shared love of diversity, travel and adventure.
Yasser Ibrahim Sayed Hassan and Bassem Ibrahim of IGRED said of the signing, “We are honored to partner with StayWell Hotels and are confident that this hotel will set a new benchmark for hospitality in the center of Nabq Bay, Sharm EL Sheikh. Park Proxi’s unique brand offering with StayWell’s unparalleled service standards will be a big hit with travelers looking for personalized service standards and a brand new product.
The key elements of the Park Proxi hotel offer include:
* Flexibility for owners to co-design their own hotel, ultimately creating a global network of unique and memorable hotels, each with its own character
* A signature #ProxiWall in each hotel; a dynamic digital wall that features images and videos of the area captured by locals, guests and team members
* An ‘Eatertainment Zone’, an integrated dining and entertainment area that provides a multi-sensory destination for customers and locals
* QR discovery codes in each elevator lobby, providing guests with instant information on what to see, do and eat within the hotel grounds
* Bespoke insider maps that highlight and give directions to everything locals think is great about the neighborhood
* Proxi Picks: Based on customer feedback via a fun visual survey, Proxi Picks will make local recommendations for each traveler.
Rohit Vig, Vice President of Development at StayWell Holdings, said, “We are delighted to once again expand our footprint in the Middle East with our entry into Egypt. We plan to open this hotel early next year and it would be a wonderful addition to our portfolio of resorts around the world. Our expansion strategy is on track and we aim to have 250 hotels in the next 10 years.”
Copyright 2022 Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).