- StayWell Holdings announces the launch of a new brand, Park Proxi
- Park Proxi is a hotel for hoteliers, allowing owners a model of flexibility to co-design the hotel that suits them.
- The launch is punctuated by the signature of the first Park Proxi hotel in the world, the Park Proxi EL Hayat Sharm in Egypt.
StayWell Holdings is delighted to announce the launch of a new hotel brand, Park Proxi, a unique hotel offering that is built on flexibility and hoteliers.
Park Proxi will allow hotel owners to co-create and customize the hotel they desire, deliberately minimizing the branding obligations that usually come with hotel design. This approach creates space for true collaboration, and from the styling of rooms, to flex zones, to the hotel logo, to a choice of 7 signature colors, Park Proxi offers owners the opportunity to develop a hotel that matches not only their personal tastes, but also their cultural preferences. .
Designed to create a true local hotel experience, the Park Proxi model encourages collaboration with hoteliers to get the best from each location. Based on the premise that no one knows a neighborhood like a local, hotel brand Park Proxi aims to partner with local businesses to create a true neighborhood network that becomes accessible to guests through partnerships and referrals. Integration into its neighborhood will be a fundamental value of the brand, as will the expansion of shops around each hotel.
The first country in the world to sign a Park Proxi hotel is Egypt, with Park Proxi EL Hayat Sharm hotel officially signed on June 10, 2022. The 194-room resort-style hotel located in Nabq Bay will include a spa, several food outlets, a nightclub, 3 swimming pools and an amphitheater. Known for its sheltered beaches, clear waters, and coral reefs, the Sharm EL Sheikh location features rooms that overlook the Red Sea.
Simon Wan, Chairman of StayWell Holdings, is thrilled to see the new brand come to life across the country and around the world. “Our mission with the rollout of Park Proxi is to help hoteliers create their ideal hotel for their location, leveraging their local knowledge and ensuring that the property offers each guest the best of each neighborhood. Park Proxi will become a global village of unique hotels linked by a shared love of diversity, travel and adventure.
Mr. Yasser Ibrahim Sayed Hassan and Bassem Ibrahim of IGRED commented on the signing, “We are honored to partner with StayWell Hotels and are confident that this hotel will set a new benchmark for hospitality in central Nabq. Bay, Sharm EL Sheikh. Park Proxi’s unique brand offering with StayWell’s unrivaled service standards will be a big hit with travelers looking for personalized service standards and a brand new product.
The key elements of the Park Proxi hotel offer include:
- Flexibility for owners to co-design their own hotel, ultimately creating a global network of unique and memorable hotels, each with its own character.
- A signature #ProxiWall in each hotel; a dynamic digital wall that features images and videos of the area captured by locals, guests and team members.
- An “entertainment zone”; an integrated dining and entertainment area that provides a multi-sensory destination for customers and locals.
- QR discovery codes in each elevator lobby, providing guests with instant information on what to see, do and eat within the hotel grounds.
- Bespoke insider maps that highlight and orient everything locals think is great about the neighborhood.
- Proxi Picks: Based on customer feedback via a fun visual survey, Proxi Picks will make local recommendations for each traveler.
Mr. Rohit Vig, Vice President of Development at StayWell Holdings Pty Ltd, said, “We are delighted to once again expand our footprint in the Middle East with our entry into Egypt. We plan to open this hotel early next year and it would be a wonderful addition to our portfolio of resorts worldwide. Our expansion strategy is on track and we aim to have 250 hotels in the next 10 years.”
For more information on Park Proxi, visit staywellgroup.com/park-proxi
About StayWell Holdings:
One of Asia-Pacific’s largest hotel management groups, StayWell Holdings, and its parent company Seibu Prince Hotels Worldwide, offer a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 129 hotels open and under development across the whole world.
Combined deals from Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell include The Prince Akatoki, The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis by Prince, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Park Proxi, Prince Smart Inn and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers its customers quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set themselves the strategic objective of delivering 250 hotels in the medium and long term. The expansion of the company’s two brands will take place in the regions of Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Prince Hotels operates a combined network of 55 hotels, 31 golf courses and 10 ski resorts. StayWell has an existing network of 27 hotels open and operational and another 8 hotels that have committed and will open over the next few years. Additionally, StayWell has two key strategic partners which are Manhatton Hotel Group in China (26 hotels) and Cristal Group in the Middle East (9 hotels).
For more information, visit https://www.staywellgroup.com/