The region’s brightest business sparks were dressed in new clothes and took a rare evening off Thursday as they gathered at the Hampshire Court Hotel to celebrate the successes of the past year.
Despite the difficult circumstances of the past 18 months, businesses across North Hampshire have come together to share their successes.
The winners were crowned in 13 categories, including RazorSecure, named the winner of the winners as the ceremony’s most inspiring winner.
RazorSecure is a Basingstoke-based start-up tech company working on cybersecurity for the rail network, having won the Excellence in Digital Technology Award earlier in the evening.
“RazorSecure is a company that provides vital safety to much of the nation’s rail network, their solution uses artificial intelligence,” said Bill Browne of LocaliQ, the marketing firm behind the Basingstoke Gazette and Andover Advertiser, sponsors of the Digital Excellence Award.
“They have grown considerably in recent years and the prospect of them evolving even more is enticing as they have few competitors.”
“The judges all agreed that RazorSecure would be outstanding ambassadors for Inspire and an example of how Hampshire can be seen as a breeding ground and pioneer of innovation in industries and technologies, and deserving recipients of this award. overall winner, ”said John Biffen, Partner at Menzies and Sponsor of the Winners’ Prize Winners.
The full winners of the evening were:
- Great Company of the Year – Reassured
- Mid-Size Business of the Year – Wildflower Turf
- Small Business of the Year – Safe Hands Accounting
- New Company of the Year – Swagpack
- Company and community – The Designlab
- Employer of the Year – Basingstoke Citizens Advice Bureau
- Innovation for Growth Award – Centerprise International
- Service Excellence Award – Dignity Pet Crematorium
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Laura Fisher
- Environmental Responsibility Award – Disastercare
- Well-being at work award – GDS Instruments
- Digital Technology Excellence Award – RazorSecure
- Winners winner – RazorSecure