Dublin, May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Analysis Report of the Pet Services Market Size, Share and Trends by Pet Type (Dogs, Cats), by Service Type (Pet Boarding, Pet Grooming, Animals), by Delivery Channel, by Region and Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global pet services market size is expected to reach USD 50.1 billion by 2030. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Major factors driving the market include growing number of pet owners and spending on pets. According to the FEDIAF 2020 report, 33% or 88 million European households own a pet. This number is expected to increase due to declining human birth rates in key markets, increasing disposable income and the humanization of pets.
Pet services business decreased due to the COVID-19 outbreak, especially in 2020. This negative impact is mainly due to the closure of pet services and their restricted access due to standards. social distancing and lockdowns. Early in the outbreak, major players saw a significant drop in appointments and payment volume according to PocketSuite, a mobile business management app for pet service providers.
However, the market has gradually recovered in 2021. For example, according to data published by the American Pet Products Association (APPA), pet owners in the United States spent approximately USD 9.5 billion on services such as boarding, grooming, insurance, training, pet sitting. , and pet walking in 2020, up 3.9% from 2019. People largely stayed home and took good care of their pets due to recurring lockdowns. This has boosted the demand for pet services and products, resulting in significant market growth.
Additionally, the demand for pet grooming among pet owners will have a favorable impact on the market and contribute significantly to its growth throughout the forecast period. Pet owners, especially the wealthy, place great importance on displaying their lifestyle by purchasing comfortable and luxurious items for their pets. Many market competitors are responding by launching a slew of new grooming products and accessories. Pet sitting, grooming, travel, training, pet hotels, and personalized pet subscription boxes are some of the pet services available.
- Rising number of pet owners and increasing spending on pets are the major factors contributing to the growth of the market.
- Dog pet type segment led the market in 2021 owing to increasing pet ownership, pet spending, humanization of pets, and increasing pet ownership. the premiumization of pet products and services. Other factors include an increase in the number of nuclear households, declining birth rates in key markets and the growing adoption of pet insurance.
- The pet boarding service type segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. The pet grooming segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The key factor expected to drive the segment includes the post-COVID return-to-work trend that is driving pet parents to opt for pet sitting, daycare, and overnight boarding services.
- The commercial facility delivery channel segment held the largest revenue share of over 55.0% in 2021. The huge number of commercial facilities providing pet care, the wide range of service portfolios and the The use of omnichannel sales and marketing tactics are the main reasons for this. important part.
Main topics covered:
Pet Services Market Variables, Trends and Scope
- Market Line Prospects
- Mapping penetration and growth prospects, 2021
- Pet Services Market Dynamics
- Porter’s Five Forces
- PEST analysis
- Regulatory landscape
- Estimated pet population, by species and key markets
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Analysis of the prevalence of COVID-19
- Current impact and future scenario
- Impact on market players
Chapter 5. Pet Services Market: Segment Analysis, by Pet Type, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
- Pet Types Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
- Pet services market, by type of pet, from 2017 to 2030
- Dog Market, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
- large breeds
- medium breeds
- small breeds
Pet Services Market: Segment Analysis, by Service Type, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
- Service Type Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
- Pet services market, by type of service, from 2017 to 2030
- boarding for pets
- Animal training
- Pet grooming
- Transport of animals
- pet walk
Pet Services Market: Segment Analysis, by Delivery Channel, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
- Delivery Channels Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
- Pet services market, by distribution channel, from 2017 to 2030
- Commercial facilities
Pet Services Market: Regional Market Analysis 2017-2030 (USD Million)
- Analysis of regional movements, 2021 and 2030
- Regional market overview
Pet Services Market Competitive Analysis
- Categorization of market participants
- Company market position analysis, heat map analysis
- Synergies analysis: major transactions and strategic alliances
- Market Leaders and Innovators
- List of key companies
- A place for Rover, Inc.
- Pets at Home, Inc.
- WagLabs, Inc.
- Highland Dog Training, LLC
- Dogtopia Companies
- Doggie Spa
- American Pet Resort, LLC
- pawz and company
- Airpets International
- 4 Paws Paradise, LLC
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6p5kf2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.